Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost of Service Sale

former_member321932
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

In my company want to determine the cost of a sale of services,,, but the material that we use doesn´t manage stock, so i don´t have manner to generate it.

Please, can you help me??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the below link.

thanks,

Srini.

former_member321932
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas reddy,

I use the type of material: DIEN and it has a description like: 'Maintainance service'.

The price of that material is translated from an CS order, but i don't know how to determine the cost of the sale, because, the issue of the parts is done in the notificactions of the PM/CS order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your requiremet create a material as discriptive like (Service material) and maintain price for that material in VK11.

Thanks

Aman

former_member321932
Participant
0 Kudos

I can´t use the tx VK11, because the price is taken from a PM order, so it can be different for each service of maintainance.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Material Master Record (MM02) in Accounting 1 screen enter the Standard Price of the material.

Now enter Condition Type VPRS in Sales Order Pricing Procedure & system will copy the Standard Price from Master Master into Sales Order as Cost of material.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anali

Jigesh is right. Unlike price of material which is maintained in VK11, Cost of any material comes from material master Accounting 1 tab. the cost condition type is VPRS. This condition type should be checked statistical in Pricing proedure if you want it just for displaying the cost in the order.

former_member321932
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the responses,

But the material that i use, doesn´t have the tab Accounting, because it takes the price from a PM/CS order, using tha tx DP90, in this transaction i put the number of the PM/CS order and the system creates a sales document.