cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in 'Screen output w/o coonection to user' function BAPI_APOATP_CHECK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create a new condition record for pick/pack time (Transportation and Shipment Scheduling) in APO, by creating a entirely new condition table & keeping highest access sequence no.

But after creating this & moving it to staging system, we are getting error of "Screen output w/o coonection to user" in creating Sales order in R/3 & check for ATP.

RFC connections are working fine.

Could you please help, I consulted with BASIS about system vs dialog users, but that's not issue according to them, as the client set-up is quite old, it won't be necessary.

Could you please help me in this?

Thanks a lot !

Anurag Patki.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Please, make sure that the user with which R/3 does the RFC-Call to APO is of type DIALOG in APO (in R/3: check sm59 for e.g. 'RFCUSER'; in APO: check su01 for user type).

This user must be able to show the result of the ATP-Check in APO as a dialog dynpro within the RFC-Call.

You may also want to check note 727839.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

Thanks a lot for the help.

BASIS team changed the user to dialog user.

Could you please suggest as what might went wrong for system to behave like this? And has this any co-relation with the changes I made & transported to staging system. As the changes made were cross-client. Was this the issue?

I appreciate your support on this.

Anurag Patki.