cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Char and multiple Mesure point associated

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i would like to know how to manage Multiple measurement point associated to a single Key Characteristic.

imagnie that on a drawing, a key characteristics will be declined into several points of mesure on different places (X,Y,Z). how can i best manage such group of measurement please ?

KC

- Measurement 1 with tolerences 1

- Measurement 2 with tolerences 2

or

KC

- KC1

- KC2

any suggestions please ?

thanks Olivier.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Individual Recording function for the results where, you can record individual results instead of Summarized results recording. This will help you in capturing the individual readings. Regards, KrishnaM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

first of all, thank you for your reply.

but could you please develop your answer please ? do you mean create an IC per point of measurement ?

my constraint is that Key Carac are already identified into the drawings set. i cannot afford to change KC from drawings and create new references. but i have to create a ind of hierarchy in order to assign multiple point of measure to a single KC ...

best regards,

Olivier.

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Taking individual readings for a characteristic is one way of solving your problem.

However, it looks like: you want to mark the points too. So, Inspection point is also another way of solving your problem.

Your key characteristic=Master Inspection Characteristic (MIC)

Points where you need to take readings: Individual readings or Inspection Points.

Request you to please read the help notes on: Control indicators for MIC, Inspection Points.

Regards, KrishnaM