cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Assign Logical port for a standar Consumer proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working with a SAP application creating a WS Connector that ask me for the following data:

- Class name:

- Logical Port name:

As far as I have read SAP delivers for this application an example implementation for the following web service: ProductionBillOfMaterialVariantBasicDataByMaterialAndPlantQueryResponse_In with the /BCV/CL_SIN_WS_BOM class.

And the help also says that We can find the example implementation delivered by SAP for the Web service ProductionBillOfMaterialVariantBasicDataByMaterialAndPlantQueryResponse_In in the package /BCV/SIN_PRX, under Service Consumer /BCV/CO_PRODUCTION_BILL_OF_MAT

In se80 transaction under /BCV/SIN_PRX package I can find /BCV/CO_PRODUCTION_BILL_OF_MATERIAL consumer proxy.

As far as I know, I just need to assign a Logical port to this proxy.

So, I go to soamanager transaction under "Service-Administration" --> "Single Service Configuration" and find this Consumer proxy. Then, under Configuration tab I select "Create logical port" option but I need to fill an URL for WSDL access.

Where can I find this URL? I think that I need to provide de WSDL URL (end point) of the ProductionBillOfMaterialVariantBasicDataByMaterialAndPlantQueryResponse_In Web Service but I can't find it on the soa manager. Or maybe I need to implement a WS by my own WB using the /BCV/CL_SIN_WS_BOM class?

I appreciate if someone could help me with these SOA concepts.

Thanks in advance,

Abigail.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abigal,

In SOAMANAGER , u can configure the logical port in 3 ways first it by WSDL and second by manually and third by PI.

1. WSDL based : URL will automatically determined using WSDL file.

2. MANUAlly : in this , we have to provide the URL .

Thanks

jitendra