cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while doing the return delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I had created an PO with describe requirement for 50 quantity and did partial confirmation of 30 quantity.

While doing the return delivery for 10 quantity system is throwing error

Line 1: No goods receipt possible for purchase order 4200051444 00001

When tried doing the same process in ECC, the return delivery is posted without error.

We were able to do the return delivery earlier. Can anybody throw light on, for the possible reason for this error.

Your early response is appreciated.

Regards,

ASGMDM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply.

These notes do not apply as I am posting the return delivery for the PO created recently in the current FY. The PO was created 10 days before. Also, we don't have any approval process for cofirmation.

Regards,

ASGMDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is due to anyone of the following :

01. No further confirmation expected button is checked while doing confirmation for quantity 30. Please check the same in PO, if it is checked please uncheck the same so that you can do further confirmations.

02.Please check the confirmation status of 30 quanityt which you posted earlier. It should be having Posted in Backend. If it is not, then you cannot create return delivery for the same. Also please note that Back end GR document number for 30 quantity should be updated in the table BBP_PDBEH under the field BE_OBJECT_ID.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inputs. I had earlier checked these two points.

For the first point you mentioned, such button is not checked.

For the second point, the entry is there in the table BBP_PDBEH.

Regards,

ASGMDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

One more thing I observed on detail analysis, that in table BBP_PDEH, system is not updating the correct back-end object number.

I checked couple of company codes, for them the GR generated in backed is replicating correctly.

The issue is only with this particular company code for which the GR generated in the back-end is not updating correctly.

Any clue on this.

Regards,

ASGMDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you have to check your job (clean_reqreq-up & bbp_getstatus_2) properly. Also check is ther any entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB table.?

I hope the information so far provided is useful to you.

Thanks

Rajesh K

christian_zeuch
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, have you tried the notes below?

1145913 Incorrect reference doc year when deleting goods re

1028584 You cannot delete confirmations that are in approva

Best regards,

Christian Zeuch