Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequencing

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently i am working on 2 interfaces (JDBC to file scenario) and both are interlinked an we have oracle database.i am using 2 different tables WH08 and WH03..in my requirement WH08 data should always be processed first and only after that WH03 should get processed.

Now, How can i set in my PI to fetch WH08 table data first and then WH03 ?if by any chance WH03 processed first, both the interfaces fails.

and they both are 2 different tables.and once the data is fetched i am updating TR_LOG table.

Can someone help me with the logic please.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your requirement is just to fetch data, why don you combine both interfaces into one and do JDBC lookup during mapping to fetch data for the first table and then you fetch the second table from receiver system

Edited by: Baskar Gopal on Oct 3, 2011 2:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use a BPM to achieve this issue, Setting Up the BPM from WH08 Table and adding the Sender Call to WH03 Table in BPM process.

If WH08 and WH03 are related tables you can also use a JDBC lookup in Mapping, according to your requirements.

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi spantaleoni

Thanks fr your reply.In our current projects both BPM and lookups are avoided and we are not suppose to use it.

Any other alternative please

appreciate your reply

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayarah,

I think that there're no ways to achieve this without BPM or Lookup.

You can follow an alternative way using Polling Interval, starting the VH03 channel after VH08 channel, or using Available Time Planning starting the channels in the same way (VH08 before), but i don't like these solutions.