cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy data customer PO and PO date field from quotation to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can you please let me know what copy control settings I need to maintain in order to copy customer PO# and PO date field data in quotation to sales order.

All the data is getting copied from quotation to sales order when I create sales order with reference to quotation but the customer PO no. and PO date is not getting copied.

Can anyone please help.

Regards,

Wasim.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VTAA Order to order copy controls from Quotation to Sales order

Maintain the 307 DataT

307 Contract Bus.Dat.He

Then the PO Number and Po date will be copied from quotation to sales Order

regards

Prashanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in VTAA, at header level, check Complete reference indicator

Also you need to change the include FV45C102 (assuming you have copied standard order and the copy controls).

ask ABAP team to make changes to this routine and achieve your requirement.

In VTAA, check the routine for 'Bus.data/item compl.' and it will be same mentioned above

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Not sure if this is possible via Customization or not but you can try the user-exits or Routines for the Sales Order program for this

You need to change the include FV45C102 (assuming you have copied standard order and the copy controls). ABAP team should be able to make changes to this routine and achieve your requirement.

In VTAA, after choosing the Source and Target order type and choosing the right Quatation item, check the routine for 'Bus.data/item compl.' and it will be what has been mentioned above.

Please check &Revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in VTAA, Header details in the second DataT routine..maintain 101 and try.

If this doesn't work, copy 101 into 901 and add logic to copy the PO number and PO date: BSTKD, BSTDK.

Regards,

Raghu.