cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing report

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am developing a Pricing report as we can't add ztables in V/LA or V/LB to create a pricing report.So,I am thinking of getting the

1.Ship to parties,condition type and condition record number with respect to Sales area using A660 table.

2.Then using those customers I am going to KNA1 to get the business location

3.Using the Condition record number I am going to fetch the condition value from KONP.

4.There are certain other data that needs to be fetched with respect to business location from a ztable

5.Selection screen will have sales area and condition type as mandatory fields in addition to ship to party and pther fields.

Is this a better approach (points 1 to 3) or can we refine it better.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

What is the requirement?

If it's master data then your steps are fine..assuming A660 is the only condition table that'll be used.

If its transaction data, it has to be a different logic.

Regards,

Raghu.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using A660,KNA1 and KONP I got some data.I am having an issue with the Amount and Currency.At the level of Condition record VK11/12/13 if the currency is USD then whatever condition value is maintained there the same is getting reflected in KONP table.But for the currency US$ if the condition value is maintained as 5.00 it is getting stored as 50,000.00 in KONP table.As I am fetching the condition value from KONP in the report it is showing as 50,000.00 and not as 5.00.

If I am not wrong it is related to decimal setting w.r.t currency key settings.Kindly let me know how to check this so that the report will be consistent with the condition value that is available in VK11/12/13.

Moderator,kindly move this post to ABAP general.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if the rounding unit in table T001R helps you to handle this?

Regards,

Raghu.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am dividing it by 10000 if the currency is US$ so that it matches the condition value in VK11/12/13 ie if the value in konp is 50,000.00,dividing it by 10000 will give 5.00 which is matching the condition value in vk11.

I had checked in SPRO>>SAP NETWEAVER>>General settings>>Currencies>>check currency code or set decimal places for currency codes.For US$ it is maintained as 6 decimal places.

One more thing I would like to know

I have the date range which is declared as below

s_datum FOR rv12l-datint DEFAULT sy-datlo TO '99991231' NO-EXTENSION.

*user enters the date range 01012010 to 31129999.

There are a few condition records with date range as validfrom 01012009 valid to 3112999 in a660.

In such a case if the users enters the date range as valid from 01012010 valid to 31129999 should that be fetching the records with date range 01012009 to 31129999 also because the condition value is valid till 3112999?.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Edited by: Kiran K on Oct 27, 2011 12:12 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SE16N once you give the table VBAK you can get sold to party KUNNR and then Document condition KNUMV,pass the KUNNR no in to KNA! table then you can get sold to party address and pass the KNUMV in to the table KONV you can get the document conditions and condition values.

Hope this will help full to you

Regards

Ram