Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo price issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Issue:

When I am making Credit memo req with VA01 then price is coming but when I am enter creddit req to memo with the doc no in VF01 and execute then price is not coming, please let me know where i can do correction so that i can get the right output with price.

Its very urgent please response ASAP.

Thanks

Smith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Thanks a lot to all of you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you pls tell me how did you resolve it and what was the root cause? I have the same issue now in production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aerosmith ,

Please check the copy controls in between Credit memo requst to credit memo(VTFA).

Try to maintain the pricing type with relevant controle.

If you maintain the price manually in the credit memo request maintain the pricing type indicator "c"

Check the condition records validity dates.

Please check & revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu.k,

Thanks to all as per you all anyls found as mentioned below.

When I am check the condition in vf02 then the ZPR3(Manual in credit req memo) is coming in yellow sign. I dnt know why and whn I am double click on ZPR3 then at Control Option there is one option tab INACTIVE:(W)The document item is statistical.

I think if It will be active then ZPR3 will be green, would you please tell me where should I make conf or change it to get it active.

One more thing is there when I am check the condition at Header level then no C.type is there.

Please tell me the steps what should I do. its urgent plz

Thanks.

Smith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is ZPR3 the only condition type in your cr memo request?

What is the pricing type in VTFA? pls maintain 'C' and re-try creating the cr memo in VF01.

Regards,

Raghu.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smith

Please check wheather ZPR3 condition type is active at sales order level or not .Also check what is the pricing type that is being used in the copy control VTFA.For ZPR3 condition type also check the condition record validity periods that has been maintained.

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you have to analyse from condition tab of credit memo as to why the price was not flowing. From that you can easily identify the root cause of the issue. Also you need to check your copy control VTFL (if it delivery related billing) for the field Pricing Type what is maintained. If it is order related billing, then you need to check VTFA. Most importantly, the validity of the pricing condition should be in line with your billing date.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the pricing analysis in cr memo and share the analysis..?

Regards,

Raghu.