SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ehp5 components for ISU + FI/CA

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm a basis consultant currently installing a sandbox for an ISU project (ECC6 Ehp5).

I was expecting to upgrade only ISU and FI/CA to Ehp 5 but consultants are requesting that I also apply Ehp5 to HR and EA-HR.

Is anyone aware of a dependency between FI/CA and HR ?

Should I upgrade HR to 6.04 and EA-HR to 6.05 in order to be able to use FI/CA and ISU ?

Thaks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure about this as in our project both EA-HR and SAP-HR has release 600 level 0055 with IS-U and FI-CA/FI-CAX to 6.04 release 0006. So i believe there should not be any dependency.

Thanks.

Ravi

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank for your answer.

I do also think they are no dependencies... but that's not easy to prove... especially for a basis guy!

Regards

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dependency of HR to FICA is with respect to Roles and authorizations .

If you are using the cash desk facility then there are settings available for roles and authorization for cashiers .

If you activate that setting that is use roles for cash desk then HR integration would come in to picture , as the authorization object used would be PLOG . This is one of the dependencies i am aware of .

Else raise an OSS for resolution of your issue .

Cheers ,

Dewang