Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T Code: MB22, Disable/Enable Movemnt allowed indicator on a condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to disable/enable the movement Allowed indicator depending on a specific condition in T Code MB22.

I tried to put a break point in MB_RESERVATION_BADI implementation. But it is triggered only after I save the changes made in the Reservation.

I want a BADI/ User exit that is triggered when I enter the MB22 screen before the changes are being made.

Any Help?

Edited by: qwerty_m on Oct 3, 2011 1:01 PM

4 REPLIES 4

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you check with exit MBCF0010.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this too. I put a break point in the include ZXMBCU11. But the control did not hit the debugger for TCode MB22.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the subroutine DYNPRO_MODIFIZIEREN (include FM07MED0_DYNPRO_MODIFIZIEREN) you can implement the enhancement point DYNPRO_MODIFIZIEREN_03 and make the screen input 0 or 1 for the field 'RESB-XWAOK' based on the conditions when the tcode is MB22.

Regards,

Poornima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

What I found was there is no USer exit or BADI for this purpose. I could not disable/enable the field. I used MB_RESERVATION_BADI to check if the the condition is fulfilled. If not I do allow the user to proceed if he has used the checkbox by throwing an error message.