Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery-relevant items in order 0060000119, order type ZNRE

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working on "Create Return Delviery" through the transaction code VL01N with reference to return sales order no "60000119". I am getting error "No delivery-relevant items in order 0060000119, order type ZNRE", even though i have created return sales order with reference to billing document no but still getting this error. Kindly help with the solution for this.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DHEERENDARJAIN,

This error might be many reasons.

Check in VOV8 return delivery type(LR) has been assigned or not.

Try to look after in to the copy controls in between Return sales document(RE) to return delivery document(LR).(VTLA)

Check item category return indicator has to be activated.

Schedulines allowed in indicator has to be activated.

Please revert if you have any further clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Raghu

Thank you very much for your precious reply.

I checked all the details which you are mentioned above, all are proper and also I want to tell you one more thing that while creating Return Order I got this message box "The system did not find a valid bill of material

Message no. V1113". Is this responsible for the error.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please cheek in vov6 at iteam relavent for delivary ,

that s earror means , its delivary completed , please check docment flow, its creating automatic delivary r not,

and check ovlk , order reffernce.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the parent plant flowing in return order ? Also ensure that the parent billing document is having a normal material and if any sales bom is assigned to that, ensure that the same is flowing in return order also.

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just check whether the Returns Order is blocked for Delivery at Header or Item Level...

Also check the Delivery Date in Returns order & the Selection Date in VL01N

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh

Delivery is unblocked.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the item category in your sales order, check in VOV7 if 'Schedule Line Allowed' is ticked and if yes, then check if in the Schedule Line, the date matches with the one entered on VL01n screen.

Regards,

Raghu.

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In VOV7 Schedule Line is TIcked and also I am using the same date for delivery still i am getting same error "No delivery-relevant items in order 0060000119, order type ZNRE". Kindly help with further more solutions

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in the document flow, if delivery is already created?

Also, the message you mentioned..looks like there is a BOM in your invoice document..pls ensure right copy controls have been maintained.

Regards,

Raghu.

Edited by: Rags on Oct 3, 2011 1:44 PM

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Raghu

I have not maintained any BOM for this material and also we don't required maintain BOM for this material. Even i checked Copy Control, Schedule Line, Item Category and Sales Document type all are properly maintained but still i couldn't able to solve this error. Kindly help me with further solutions if you have on this issue.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M.Dheerendar Jain,

Did you check the document flow? check if the delivery is already created?

can you also confirm if 'Item rel f. Dlv' is marked for your schedule line category?

can you also check if the order appears in tcode VKM3 ?

Regards,

Raghu.

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Raghu

Item.Rel.F.Del is checked in schedule lines and also order is there at "VKM3".

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi the order is on credit block..if it appears in VKM3, please select the check box and tick on the release flag( green color) and then click on save button and you should be able to create the delivery.

Regards,

Raghu.

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Raghu

I released the document from credit block through "VKM3" but still I am unable to do the delivery. In the document flow I am seeing the delivery no of sales but not return delivery no.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry I missed the flow.. it is a return doc, which appeared in VKM3 ?!?

generally return docs are not meant for any credit check..

did you copy ZNRE from RE and when the system said, copy relevant copy controls--did you choose 'Yes' ?

do you see for the doc type ZNRE in VOV8 , in shipping section the delivery document as LR?

In VOV8, in billing section.. what is the value in the field del-rel. billing type?

Regards,

Raghu.

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Raghu

Still I did't able to solve the issue after doing all above menetioned settings. Can you kindly assist me further so that i can able to resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Raghu

Delivery Related Billing Type is "RE" and also Order Related Delivery Type is "RE" at VOV8 order type ZNRE.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. M.Dheerendar Jain,

Could you pls close this thread as unanswered and start a fresh thread will all the details and checks you've done?

Regards,

Raghu.