cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to do any configuration settings in BES while implementing BO Mob ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are implementing BO Mobile 3.1 SP3 for BlackBerry devices.We have implemented it and also setup OTA client application delivery and downloaded client application into our mobile and lauched the application by configuring with needed settings.But while trying to login from mobile ,its throwing the error as " Invalid credentials".I am using the same credentials which i used for accessing Enterprise server and CMS also.Basis team has no idea of where to create new credentials for mobile access.

They have done every required settings with reference from deployment guide provided in the BO site, except on the BES server for which they dont have authorization.

Do we need to do any configuration settings in BES server??

Thank you.

~Ravi

Edited by: ravindhar on Oct 3, 2011 10:40 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am exactly at a similar position. I followed a detailed steps from this tutorial

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/SetUpSAPBI4.0MobilewithBlackBerrySimulator

But I am not able to log in. Were you able to resolve your issue. Can you help me to see if I need to perform any other configuration.

Please let me know,

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BES settings are to be done by the sevice provider.

It will be configured with a ip address and a port number.

After this is done, check if you have configured the same in the mobile configuration utility tool

Start with Blackberry with BES deployment

Enter the BES details.

Port numbers for communication would be 11011 and 11711 by default.

Make sure the ports are ope bi directionally between the bo server and BES.

Also, check if MobileBIService.war is deployed in tomcat/webapps

Regards,

Atul