cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

When we create a sales oder, if the pricing condition value is zero, is it possible to set an error message & the system should not allow to save the order unless we will add some value to the condition type?

Thanks & regards,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

Let me explain my problem in detail.

We have main material & it has a BOM, for example Ring. Ring contains sub materials Diamond & Gold.

The system calculates the value of the diamond & gold & copied it to the main material Ring. The value of

gold & diamond is comming from condition records.But somtimes condition record is not maintain for one of the sub material for

example diamond.In this situation system dosent gives any error messages. It just calculates the value of Gold & transfer it

to the main material Ring. Our requirment is that the system should give error message "Diamond value is missing" & it should not allow to save the sales document.

Thanks & regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,

try the above suggested config..

else, go for an enhancement in user exit: MV45AFZZ, FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it's too late to post a reply for this, let somebody to get the solution.

Goto OVA2,

select " A = Sales-Header"

Goto "Procedures" and create your own procedure * Save * Select your procedure

Goto "Fields" and make New Entries as below

Table (VBAP) -

Field (PRSOK) -

Screen (KKON) -

Check WARNING check box * Save *

Goto VUA2,

Select your Sales Document Type (OR), and assign Your Procedure --- Check IC Diolog box * Save *

Here you need to assign your status group which you have already defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sameerkolte ,

We can acheive this requirement by using incompleteness procedures.

First create the status groups in "OVAO"and define incomplete procedures in "OVA2" Use the field name (KOMV-KWERT)

nd assign the incomplete procedures to the respective documnet types in "VUA2"

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

pls use incompletion log configuration(tcode OVA2) to achieve this..maintain VBAK-NETWR and explore.

Pls post for more help once you've tried on these lines..

Regards,

Raghu.