cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM POWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Webdynpro Experts,

I have one requirement like " I need to add two columns in existeing ALV report in POWL_UI_COMP ( SRM SYSTEM) WD compnt. Iam new to SRM POWL application. How can i add two columns in existing Stanadard Report in POWL application.

Please explain any one.

Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are u sure did you maintain mapping in ECC table ?. Kindly follow the link which I send to you and refer Page 8 .

I think that may be you missed this step .

Thanks ,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Dinesh for promt response.

But here my problem is related to SRM POWL application. Here i need to add two filed in POWL_UI_COMPONENT.

Please do the need full.

Regards,

Sri

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Thx Dinesh for promt response.

>

> But here my problem is related to SRM POWL application. Here i need to add two filed in POWL_UI_COMPONENT.

>

> Please do the need full.

>

> Regards,

> Sri

You would NOT want to enhance POWL_UI_COMPONENT directly. POWL is a generic framework where a single WD Component actually implements many POWL applications. The real underlying logic comes from the feeder class. Regardless of SRM or ERP, the technical approach to POWL is the same. If you want to add columns you probably will need to enhance the underlying feeder class. If you are lucky then the additional fields might already be exposed by the feeder class and then you need only change (or add a new) POWL query.

I suggest that you research the basics of the POWL:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/221285853/POWL.doc?version=1&modificationDate=1292...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Thomas,

Here i was find out one custom Class. This class is realted to my application only and this class is created based on Feeder class only. In this class i added one field in custom structure & fieldcatalog but still it is not showing in Portal. Actually we are using SRM 5.00 system. Here i need to do any additional setting to show my new fields in portal.

Please share your thoughts.

Regards,

sri