cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Execution ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could someone help me with the steps and configs required for execution of delivery in SAP SD.

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghvendra & Sharan,

Thanks for reply and apologies for late reply. I tried doing what both of you have written in your replies. However, just couldn't complete delivery. I'm trying to execute the delivery with only SD module being implemented. In short, I'm a newbie, if you wanna call me that.

So, provided what I've written above, what can be done for this to be completed?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Akshat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. create a delivery document type using T.Code: LIKP copy delivery type LF and rename it

2. In VOV8 Assign Delivery type in the relevent order type in shipping> delivery type field.

3. In T.Code: VTLA maintain copy controls for the delivery type and order type by copying OR- LF

4. In T.Code: OMWD assign Val.Grp Code 0001 to your plant

5. In T.Code OBYC maintain entries for

a. BSX select chart of accounts+ valuation grouping code(0001)+ valuation type(7920) + GL Code

b. GBB select chart of accounts+ valuation grouping code(0001)+ General Modifier (VAX) + valuation type(7920) + GL Code

These are the settings for creation of delivery.

Please revert back in case of any clarification.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akshat.rj ,

Please find the necessary steps for creation of delivery.

1. Respective sales document andd delivery document have to be created with respective item categories.

2. Assign the delivery document type to sales document in (vov8)

3.Maintain the copy controls in between sales document and delivery document.

4.Maintain shipping point determination in (OVL2).

Please revert if you have any further clarifications

Thanks&Regard

Raghu.k