SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EASIBI Error Message no. NR556

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an errror during billing(EASIBI)

error"There are no internal numbers which have not been assigned

Message no. NR556"

I have already assign number range for billing but still facing this issue.

guide me if I am missing any config.

Regards,

Noor

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noor,

Going thru your post, I could not make-out where you are actually facing the error, whether during the generation of billing document or Print document or FI-CA invoicing document.

For Billing Document-

Go to the following SPRO path-

IMG->SAP Utilities->Contract Billing->Billing Execution->Billing Documents->Allocate Number Ranges to Document Types

Take a note of the all the no. ranges and go to T,code SNRO and give object as ISU_ERCH and check the number ranges are maintained or not with the ext cloumn unticked.

For Print Document No.-

IMG->SAP Utilities->Invoicing->Invoice Processing->Define Document Types for Print Documents

Take a note of the all the no. ranges and go to T,code SNRO and give object as ISU_ERDK and check the number ranges are maintained or not with the ext column unticked.

For FI-CA invoicing Document No.-

IMG->Financial Accounting->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Basic Functions->Postings and Documents->Document->Maintain Document Assignments->Maintain Document Types and Assign Number Ranges

Take a note of the all the no. ranges assigned to invoicing and go to T,code SNRO and give object as FKK_BELEG and check the number ranges are maintained or not with the ext column unticked.

In your scenario, either all or one of them is missing, that is why you are getting the error.

Once you go through these steps and maintain them, you will not get the error.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan for reply,

I have checked all the config which u have mentioned but still same error is coming.

ERROR

"There are no internal numbers which have not been assigned

Message no. NR556"

Regards,

Noor

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SAP note 732878.

Regards,

S

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Number Range configuration for EMMA (BPEM cases) for Business Process EBI (Billing).

I have had issues with this before. The config path is under FICA Basic functions->Enhanced Message Management.

I hope it helps.

Ivor Martin