cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field POSAR-VBRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all!

In some of our billing documents, value for field POSAR-VBRP is showing as 'A' even though in item category customization these items have been configured as standard items. this issue is only in old documents that have been created some 4 months back. At present for new documents system is showing correct value ( that is 'blank')

Can you please describe the reason for this. This is giving some trouble in extracting the report in BI.

Also what happens if we manually change (table entries) the field POSAR-VBRP from 'A' to blank in old records where the values is coming as 'A'.

Please advise on both the above issues.

Thanks in advance

Anup.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

Also please check in VBAK Table wheather it got updaed in sales order few months back.Also check in V_TVAP-POSAR table wheather it has been updated and check wheather any chagnes have or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes u r correct! in sales order of those billing document POSAR is A. but in TVAP table it is showing as blank.

Thnx & regards,

Anup

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Anup

Please check in the item category wheather Item Type feild has been maintained or not.Secondly few months back Item type feild is not maintaind.Changes might have been done in the Item Type feild in the Item category. thats the reason it is not accepting if you are trying to change the feild in VBRP also.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay!

Yes this might be one of the reason.

But now my question is can we delete this 'A' value from table VBRP? so that the values can be extracted for BI reports ( for those old documents.

Thanks & regards,

Anup

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

As the values have to be extracted for BI Reports, so it is better if you consult your team members ie., SAP SD and ABAP consultants that they can help you ,if any enchancements have been done,and if you change then it may affect.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually this query cam to me from my BI team only. I dont think there is nay enhncment is there in system which will be effected by this change, as presently for all the billing documents it is coming as blank only.

But my client wants to know how the values is 'A' for these old documents.

Thnx & regds,

Abhay

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the query is from BI Team,.Even though there is no enchancement also its better if you discuss with SAP SD & ABAP consultants

If your client wants the details also it is better to discuss with the team members ,please ask your ABAP consultant to check wheather they can provide the data or not

Regards

Srinath