cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVOICE PROBLEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the sales order 3100000045 line item 100 the invoice value is Rs.4,473,074.91

but actually it should be Rs 2236537.455 it means it is doubled

like this so many invoices doubled

so please help to clear this problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check your pricing procedure steps maintained. that must be updating the net value as the doubled value.

regards,

Sudhir

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear amith7679 ,

Check whether the discount condition value in the conditions tab for the incorrect line item is same as the ZN00.

and check in v/06 for this discount condition whether its +ve.

If so, then check which all values are considered for the calculation of NET VALUE (subtotal A).

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the calculation type of your condition types,plus/minu and also check the step of net value in the pricing procedure .

i hope it will help you,

Thank you,

pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Only the 1st line item have problem. Line item value is doubling automatically. When i click on ZFOB condition type and in conditions value is correct as per sales order but in net value its showing doubled amount.

It also has a ZN00 condition type in it its mentioned percentage and discount. Does discount come in net price??..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes discounts will add to net value.

Check for ZN00 whether you specified Positive or Negative for the field PLUS/MINUS in V/06. it should be Negative for ZN00.check it and let me know.

Thank you,

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Discount values will also get added to the Net Price..So in your case ZN00 Condition type value is also getting added in the Net Value.So remove the ZN00 condition type from your pricing procedure and then run the scenarion

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Just check value of ZN00, if ZN00 and ZFOB have same value than I can assume that ZN00 is also being added to net value.

Just make ZN00 statistical in pricing procedure (this will stop passing it to accounting). And if you want to show the value of ZN00 to accounting than make accrual in V/06.

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether BOM is exploded at sale order level ? there is a chance you might have maintained prices for both BOM item and components.if it is not

go through this link it might help full to you.

Thank you,

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm assuming this as order related billing. If so, please check your milestone value at order billing plan. Pl cancel the invoice and reattach milestones and check if that refreshed correct values.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Firstly Check the order quantity and the billing quantity.Check the currency conversion.Check what is the currency that is coming in the line item 100 in the condition tab.Also check what is the currency that is coming in the billing header and item data. If there is any different currency in then check the So check in t.code OB08.Also check in Table TCURR. for additional data

Regards

Srinath