cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash sale account detrmination error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getitng the error as account determination error while saving the cash sale invoice.

I manitained the configuration EVV account key to the billing document type and maintianed the G/L account for accountkey in VKOA in spro.

May I know is there anything missing here?

Kindly do the needful

Thanks and Regards

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vetukuri Srinivas,

You please just maintain the account key "EVV" and don't maintain the account determination procedure(KOFIAC) for cash settlement in VOFA for BV

Don't for get to maintain the standard account determination procedure (KOFI00) in (VOFA) for BV

And don't assign the cash sales account determination in "OV78".

I have just tried ,It has worked

Please check it will not give the error message.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vetukuri Srinivas,

You please check all the account determination process pertinent to cash sales.

Apart from that in cash sales billing document(VOFA) you have to maintain either account assignment key(EVV) or account determination procedure for cash settlement.

Check the GL account descriptions.

Hope it will work

Please revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I checked the VOFA settings ,already EVV assigned to the billignt ype.

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vetukuri Srinivas,

For cash sales account determination separate account determination procedure has to be maintained.

The menu path for this is IMG->S.D->BASIC FUNCTIONS->ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT/COSTING->CASH ACCOUNT DETERMINATION.

Like the revenue account determination you have to configure the cash account determination.

This account determination procedure has to be assigned to billing document type (BV) .

Please revert if you have any further clarifications.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

I tried with the option that but the system is debiting and credting the same account ( cash account) .I mean it is not considering revenue account.

Can you please help me.

Regards

Sri

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Kindly Check in Billing Level

Environment --> account Determination Analysis -->Revenue Accounts

In that you can see what is missing based on that try to maintain the VKOA settings

Check & Revert,

Regards,

Prasannna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is picked up the revenue account in the procedure but still showing the account determination error becuse it is not able to find the cash account .

May I know other than this anyhting I need to check?

regards

Sri