cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAVA Mapping Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am working on BCM-To- SwiftNet integration. In ESR i have imported standard SwiftNet APPL package like: Swift 622 TPZ content. here i am configuring the Scenario

Between SwiftNet system to BCM system using File as sender adapter & Mail as a receiver adapter.

here i am trying to send error message to BCM system.

I am using the satndard java mapping which i have imported from market place, but white testing operational mapping i got the

below error.

Application mapping program com/sapcons/xi/swift/mapping/ErrorNotificationEmailMapping

throws a stream transformation exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn't parse error line:

'<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>' See error logs for details

Thanks&Regards

KV Sreenu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

We are using pi 7.3 version & satndard java mapping which i have imported from market place, but while testing in operational i got the below error. Application mapping program com/sapcons/xi/swift/mapping/ErrorNotificationEmailMapping throws a stream transformation exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn't parse error line: '' See error logs for details. Have checked in xml source code for both outbound and inbound, This line "" should appear only once in the XML structure.

Regards,

kv sreenu

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi K V Sreenu,

I hope you have checked the source XML in SXMB_MONI and found that this line "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>" appears only once in the payload. I can't see any other reason as to why java mapping will fail. There might be problems in java mapping code, i think you need to change it according to your requirement. Only way to find this out is to inspect what payload you are providing to the java mapping code and the code itself. Its quite difficult to predict the reason for the error without actually seeing the source XML and the mapping code itself.

regards

Anupam

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KV Sreenu,

what is the version of PI you r working on? . Please check the input XML payload to java mapping program carefully. This line "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>" should appear only once in the XML structure( mostly in the begining of the payload). If this line appears more than once the parser would throw exceptions like the one you are getting now. You need to ensure that there is only one occurence of the line "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>" in the payload.

Hope this solves your problem.

regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

We are using pi 7.3 version & satndard java mapping which i have imported from market place, but while testing in operational i got the below error.

Application mapping program com/sapcons/xi/swift/mapping/ErrorNotificationEmailMapping

throws a stream transformation exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn't parse error line:

'<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>' See error logs for details.

Have checked in xml source code for both outbound and inbound, This line "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>" should appear only once in the XML structure.

For more details please check the below error message:

Start of test

Loaded class com.sapcons.xi.swift.mapping.ErrorNotificationEmailMapping

Call method execute of the application Java mapping com.sapcons.xi.swift.mapping.ErrorNotificationEmailMapping

Java mapping com/sapcons/xi/swift/mapping/ErrorNotificationEmailMapping has thrown a StreamTransformationException.

com.sap.aii.mapping.api.StreamTransformationException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn't parse error line: '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>'

at com.sapcons.xi.swift.mapping.ErrorNotificationEmailMapping.execute(ErrorNotificationEmailMapping.java:107)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.TransformationWrapper.transform(TransformationWrapper.java:39)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:92)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:60)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.MappingHandler.map(MappingHandler.java:87)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.MappingHandler.map(MappingHandler.java:54)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.rt.MappingHandlerAdapter.run(MappingHandlerAdapter.java:139)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.exec.ExecuteIfMapCommand.execute(ExecuteIfMapCommand.java:33)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.exec.CommandManager.execute(CommandManager.java:43)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.execute(ServerMapService.java:40)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.MapServiceBean.execute(MapServiceBean.java:40)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2444.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:47)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:47)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:21)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_MethodRetry.invoke(Interceptors_MethodRetry.java:46)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:189)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.java:16)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_SecurityCheck.invoke(Interceptors_SecurityCheck.java:25)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.invoke(Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.java:17)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultInvocationChainsManager.startChain(DefaultInvocationChainsManager.java:138)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.java:164)

at $Proxy1540.execute(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2443.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4DynamicSkeleton.dispatch(P4DynamicSkeleton.java:240)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:459)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.ServerDispatchImpl.run(ServerDispatchImpl.java:69)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:72)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.execute(P4Message.java:43)

at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.FCAConnectorImpl.executeRequest(FCAConnectorImpl.java:983)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:59)

at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.MessageReader.run(MessageReader.java:55)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:122)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:101)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:328)

End of test

Thanks&Regards

KV Sreenu

Edited by: vishnu sreenu on Oct 3, 2011 10:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

We are using pi 7.3 version & satndard java mapping which i have imported from market place, but while testing in operational i got the below error. Application mapping program com/sapcons/xi/swift/mapping/ErrorNotificationEmailMapping throws a stream transformation exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn't parse error line: '' See error logs for details. Have checked in xml source code for both outbound and inbound, This line "" should appear only once in the XML structure.

Regards,

kv sreenu

Edited by: vishnu sreenu on Oct 5, 2011 9:58 AM