cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to the Header data of a pricing condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Pricing Gurus

I have a requirement where I have to copy the whole set of pricing condition to another similar set of condition records by just changing one field of the header condition record. For example: I have i only have to change the distribution channel in the condition records. All of the data remains the same. Condition records consists of 1000 records

Header data Sales org/Distribution channel combination 0001/01

Item Data mat1, mat2...mat1000

I would like to copy the entire records to

Header data Sales org/Distribution channel combination 0001/02

Item data mat1, mat2...mat1000.

Standard SAP does not allow to change of the header data. Sales org/Distribution channel combination is grayed out. Can I do this with an enhancement? If yes, please advise on how to achieve the above. The actual transaction that I would like to use is VB21 _ Create sales deal. There is a Reference copy of sales deal option on VB21, but since the header data is grayed out, I am not able to use VB21 to copy sales deal by just being able to change one field of the header data. Any help, I will really appreciate.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do in this way by Reference distribution channel for conditions in T-Code

VOR1,VOR2

Specifies a distribution channel that you want to use as a reference for condition data for other distribution channels.

Procedure

You can specify one distribution channel as the source of condition data for other distribution channels. You need then only to maintain the data in one place.

Example

Distrib.channel Ref.distrib.channel

01 01

02 01

03 01

04 04

In this example, only distribution channels 01 and 04 have condtion data defined. Distribution channels 01, 02, and 03 share the master data that you defined for distribution channel 01. Distribution channel 04 has its own master data. When you create a sales order in distribution channel 03, the system checks the condition data against the data defined for distribution channel 01.

Thank you,

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check creating conditions for the new dist channel with reference to conditions created to another channel (vk11 then create with reference) or consider defining a cross distribution channel.

Best regards.