cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing split due to Number of foreign trade data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am doing the Billing for an OBD which has one line item( split in two batch line items ), its creating two inter company billing documents. Split analysis shows, Split due to different header data, Number of foreign trade data number differs. In OBD, i found only one Number of foreign trade data number. Creation of two billing documents is creating a problem as I am not able to get the proper print(Description of Material is missing) in Inter company billing.

Appreciate if anyone could have a look and let me know the reason for split as it should have only one inter company billing doc.

Regards,

Irfan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

If the billing split is due to the foreign trade this can be fix through the copy control.T code VTFL here select your delivery and billing document,at header level you can see determine foreign trade data there mention "B"(Redetermine foreign trade data).

Hope this could be solve your problem.

Thanks

Ram

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

be careful! the splitting analysis report is not very smart: I mean that it simply matches the two invoices created and shows the fields that are different, but the "Number of foreign trade data" is a progressive number created for each invoice, so it's obvious that two different invoices have a different "Number of foreign trade data", so it doesn't lead to invoice splitting because when you are creating the invoice is still doesn't exist. It's a consequence, not a reason!

Check the OSS notes mentioned in the following thread to have an overview of the standards splitting criteria. After that, as suggested by the others, check the invoice data transfer routine adopted for that invoice type, and check how is filled field VBRK-ZUKRI for each splitted invoice.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan

Please activate the Incompletion procedure for header and item as shown below :

1. IMG> Sales and distribution>Foreign Trade/Customs-->Incompleteness Schemas for Foreign Trade Data.

Create 2 Incompletion procedure Z1-Incompletion procedure- header and Z2-Incompletion procedure - Item

2. Z1-Incompletion procedure- header : Assign the following fields

EXPVZ Mode of Transport for Foreign Trade

STABE Country of Origin of the Means of Transport at Departure

STGBE Origin of Means of Transport when Crossing the Border

ZOLLA Customs Office: Office of Exit/Entry for Foreign Trade

3.Z2-Incompletion procedure - Item

Origin field EXPRF

1 Field ready for input - Incompletion check not active

4. Then go to Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents and assign the above incompletion procedure

DE 004 Germany 2 Z1 Z2 activate tick mark

ES 011 Spain 2 Z1 Z2activate tick mark

FR 001 France 2 Z1 Z2activate tick mark

This will solve your issue .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

Check Ram's suggestion..that's one of the reasons in 95% of cases for the split with the reason you mentioned.

Regards,

Raghu.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan

Please check in VTFL what is the configuration that has been maintained for foregin trade data.As it is an Intercompany Billing, please check at delivery level what is the foregin trade data that is coming.Check the departure and destination countries Invoice split can take place if only one line item is having foreign trade data and another line item is not having Foregin trade data.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammad Irfan,

If perticular delivery documen thas any foreign data system automatocally split.

In order to fix this issue you have to set relavant copy controls from Delivery to Invoice(VTFL) Headder.

Here you need to set the relavant controle in "Determine export data"

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the field LIKP-EXNUM = Foreign trade data number. it will generate a unique internal number for every delivery when saved. I think this number is differing which is causing the invoice split.

Please check this field using T.Code: SE16n.

To prevent the split of billing document write a new routine with the help of ABAPER in VOFM,

First analyze the reasons for Billing split and remove the criteria and pass the values in VBRK-ZUKRI field.

Then you can have Single Billing document for multiple deliveries.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Sharan