cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The SNP PPM does not refer to a valid PP/DS PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting the error "The SNP PPM ..... does not refer to a valid PP/DS PPM".

Can we have a step by step solution to handle this error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to ask you to give more details while raising any thread, like when and where you are getting the error. But anyway, please refer the SAP note for this error 958142.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a process chain for heuristic runs (SNP and PPDS). This error comes in the PPDS Heuristic Error Log. We check the Heuristic error log using the t-code /sapapo/rrplog1

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the SAP note 958142?

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally SNP PPMS are created by referring to PPDS PPMs. In this case, possibly, the SNP PPM is manually created instead of creating it with reference to a PPDS PPM. There is a table which gives the detail of SNP PPM and teh corresponding PPDS PPM. You can verify the linkage there. Dont remember the table name but you can find my using /sapapo/PLAN in SE16.

To rectify the error, you can delete the concerned SNP PPM and recreate it with reference to the respective PPDS PPM.

I believe it should be an information rather than an error message. Not sure why the system is giving SNP PPM message while running PPDS heuristics.

You can try the option that I mentioned. Let me know if this works.

Regards

Manotosh