cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot In created state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using the Inspection type 10 and the corresponding inspection plan of usage 6 is also maintained. I had 2 questions regarding the same:

1. Upon delivery creation an inspection lot is also created. But the lot is in created state and as a result result recording and UD is not possible. Am not able to figure out why,

2. Here they want to use Handling unit management(cartons) whenever stock transfer takes place from 1 store to the other. How can we trigger quality when this transfer takes place. What would be the settings required for this?

Any help on these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Aji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. In material master qm view check whether inspection with task list, automatic assignment and check char is selected.

2. expore inspection with Handling unit

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Type 10 inspection will also remain in CRTD state I belive until you have fully picked the delivery, (assigned batches or HU's). Would also show status BREQ in this case.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Upon delivery creation an inspection lot is also created. But the lot is in created state and as a result result recording and UD is not possible. Am not able to figure out why,?

check following things:

1.Date of creation of task list must be prior to that of creation of Inspection lot date.

2.Usage in customization of inpection type & in Task list must be same.

3.Task list must be released.

now go to QA02>click on "Inspection specification>then on sample & save.

2. Here they want to use Handling unit management(cartons) whenever stock transfer takes place from 1 store to the other. How can we trigger quality when this transfer takes place. What would be the settings required for this?

This depends upon the T code & process that you use for stock transfer.Generally its 08 inspection type that is used.