Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform : Print PAGE 2 at the last

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have FIRST-PAGE and SECOND-PAGE.

FIRST-PAGE has all billing related data (usually 10 pages long) and

SECOND-PAGE has some left over Billing Info plus Total and other Info,which are not part of FIRST PAGE(Some windows are same as FIRST PAGE and there are some additional windows as well).

I want the SECOND PAGE to be printed always in the END as a last page.

How do I achieve this?

Please help!

Thank you!

--

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go with COMMAND option for your requirement.

Use it in your TABLE MAIN AREA and check the checkbox only AFTER MAIN WINDOW in the CONDITIONS tab of the COMMAND Option.

In the COMMAND General Attributes,Check the checkbox GO TO NEW PAGE and give your second page name in that.

Jshree,

Former Member
0 Kudos

@All,

None of the solutions are working. I really do not know what exactly is wrong.

former_member230486
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tell me clearly what you have given in first page and second page

former_member230486
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In first page you have to give next page as first page and after Main Window create one Command node then in the General attributes you have to give Go to New page as second page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JShree,

I tried that but that was not helpful because my SECOND_PAGE has continuing MAIN WINDOW too. I want the records to flow onto the SECOND_PAGE.

Let me tell you, what exactly we have done.

There are two pages.

i) FIRST_PAGE

ii) SECOND_PAGE

Both pages have same windows (second copied from first page), Second page has 5 additional windows stating Total, Few lines on terms etc.

I want the SECOND_PAGE to be printed as a last page because the Total and Condition text need to be on the last page only.

Now, with your suggestion, I tried to put COMMAND in first page with condition -> SFSY-PAGE = SFSY-FORMPAGES -> Go to SECOND_PAGE. But it did not work. I put the COMMAND in MAIN WINDOW and then after I put it in last window. Still no luck.

Let me know if anybody needs any more information.

Appreciate your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, when I try to put COMMAND to go to SECOND_PAGE, I just get a page-break, and it still prints the data using FIRST_PAGE. Whereis, TOTAL, FED Info and other windows are on SECOND_PAGE.

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

To your last question I can answer:

In your command you mark the checkbox "Go to New Page", but additionally you have to fill the next field with the value "SECOND_PAGE" to let the smartform know that it has to continue on your second page type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Thomas,

lol.. Obv I did that. Thanks for reminding though.

Issue is still open, Experts. Please chip in your thoughts/solutions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the second page has the MAIN window or it needs to have the MAIN, you should use one page only and insert the additional info in the main too (at the end of the MAIN) so they'll be printed in the last page

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

create two footer windows and pass the relevent data to required footer window based on condition (say first page data for first page and second page data for second page).

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this thread be moved to Form Printing.

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe you are printing '10' pages data in First page through table...

To print the second page at last...please remove 2nd page as 'next page' in first page / use first page itself as next page...

And in 1st page after printing all data use an command (with condition if applicable) to go to next page using option check box

*Go to New Page - Second Page *

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

you Can use Another window for page 2 ...

define it as copy Window or secondary window.......

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i m not sure , but i think on all the text which lies under the windows in page 2 , just click on tab 'condition' after clicking on 'text ' and check the box 'only after main window '

click on page 2 -> click on window--> click on cells ---> click on text --> then click on conditon tab on your right ---> and check ''only after main window .

I think this will do the trick .

gud luck .