Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S.U.P. 2.0.1 - doSubmitWorkflow

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

You can display a list of objects that have been sent offline using the "doSubmitWorkflow"?.

This function "getCurrentMessageValueCollection" does not return objects sent using the "doSubmitWorkflow".

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

not is posible

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I fully understand the question, so forgive me if my answer doesn't make much sense.

When you issue an operation, or multiple operations, via a submit workflow, the message to do so is put on a queue and sent off to the server if/when the device is connected. That/those operation(s) then execute on the SUP server, affecting the backend system appropriately. Meanwhile, on the client, the application will close as soon as the submit workflow operation has been queued.

If you want to get the status of the updated backend, you thus have three choices:

- Have the backend fire off a notification when the data changes and have that notification send a message to the device

- Have the client application able to issue an online request that retrieves the updated data

- Change the operation from a submit workflow to an online request, thus keeping the application open and giving you the further opportunity to gather the updated data

Hopefully some of that answered your question, if not, please elaborate on what it is you are trying/unable to do.

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I need to display on screen the operations that have been queued, in other words the "pending operations".

anyone knows how to do this?

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gotcha. There is no easy way to do this that I'm aware of. You could process the trace log on the server side to see the images that have already been processed, but I can't think of a mechanism in the current product whereby you could see the operations that had not yet been executed.

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

anyone knows how to do this?

can be done in any way?