cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Long Text from the Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are designing a report to fetch some fields from the service notification. I am not able to get 2 fileds which are 'Notification Long Text' and 'Activity Long Text'. Can anyone help us to find out how we can bring these fields into the report?

(I can get activity text from table QMMA, but from where can I get activity long text?)

Please let us know the table names or any fucntional module to fetch these field values?

Regards,

SAM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can read longtext using READ_TEXT FM ,

the longtext is stored in tables STXH,STXL etc

The other FMs related to longtext r SAVE_TEXT ,WRITE_TEXT ..

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please provide me some more details? What are the values I need to pass to the FM READ_TEXT?

From where I can get those values?

Our aim is to get the notification Activity Long Text .

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same question i think

Language->EN, Text ID:- LTXT ,Text Object : QMMA , Name :- I think starting with 001Notification Number0001

But the simple way to identify all these are , open IW22 -> Open that Activity Longtext and goto menu ->Header -u will find Text Header details ..

Hope this helps u

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that worked....

chiji17
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello gents, i am a bit confused. How do i run this query to generate a report showing all the activity long texts? Instead of manually opening READ_TEXT FM one after another. I wish to be able to run this report for multiple notifications. Thanks

Answers (0)