cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation set as last delivery and unable to revoke it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

There is an issue.We are using Extended classic scenario.

SC created for 100 quantities, PO for 100 quantities,

First GR --> 10 quantities First IR --> 10 Quntities

Second IR --> 90 quntities, GR --> 60 and delivery set as completed.

Now they want to process GR for 30 quntities. But since delivery completed check is updated system is not allowing us to do one more GR. and also it is not allowing us to canccel the GR where user has updated "Delivery completed".

But in ECC by cancelling the GR document we can remove delivery completion indicator but thatr functionality is not there in SRM.

Is this behaviour of SRM system normal? or have we done any mistake. Kindly help me.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be fixed with the following options :

01. Go to Change PO option and uncheck the "No further confirmations expected" field and save/order the PO.

I hope because of this change, no more output will be triggered for supplier.

02. While cancelling the confirmation document you have option to uncheck the "last Delivery" field which will enable the system

to uncheck the "Deliveyr completed indicator" accordinlgy.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried both the option but I am not successful

with Option 1 --> in which TAB of the PO item I can see that check box. so that I can nake user to make confirmation (GR) for remaining quantity.

PLease help.

Regards

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks Lot. Your solution worked out. I used option1.

Thanks again.

Regards

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I m interested to know where is the field "No further confirmations expected"

Appreciate if you can let me know

Regards

Trinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

i liked your answer for the original q,, i do face the same situation in my organisation but little bit more complicated,,

User ordered SC with 6 qnt and confirmed 1 qnt in Confirmation and did last delivery checked..now requester is not allowed to do further confirmation. meanwhile finance has done the Service entry for the 1 qnt and requester is not able to do further GR..

can you provide any solution ?

so should i propose to reverse IR and then follow option 1 ?

Regards

rabi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

i liked your answer for the original q,, i do face the same situation in my organisation but little bit more complicated,,

User ordered SC with 6 qnt and confirmed 1 qnt in Confirmation and did last delivery checked..now requester is not allowed to do further confirmation. meanwhile finance has done the Service entry for the 1 qnt and requester is not able to do further GR..

can you provide any solution ?