cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Invoice created date and billing date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I opened the Billing Document in display mode(T.Code:VF03).In header data I found two tabs one is Created On and another one is Billing Date. Here in the billing document the both dates were different.

Please let me know the difference between Created On date and Billing Date.

your afforts are highly appriciated.

JYothi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The text "Created On" is self explanatory. The day on which you generate a billing document. Billing Date can either be predated or posted dated which depends on the field Billing Date in sale order if it is order related billing and Actual GI Date if delivery related billing.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jyothisd,

Invoice created date : Invoice created date is nothing but the date on which you have created the invoice.

Billingdate:Billing date is the date on which you suppose to do the billing for respective customer. Tease billing dates will be proposed to invoice from sales order if it is order related or else actual goods issue date is proposed to billing document as a Billing date if particular billing document is delivery related.

If you want you can change the Actual billing date the result is invoice created date.

Please revert if you want any further clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just wanted to add one more point. Created on Date is the system date and cannot be changed where as Billing Date is the date which can be changed by the user while creting invoice.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Creation date is the system date on which the document was created but billing date can be next day or next week..depending on when your actual PGI happens...

Regards,

Raghu.