Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User administration in SRM when using SUS

axel_beck
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

i've some understanding-problems concerning the user-administration within the SUS-EBP-Szenario with activated business function supplier collaboration (SRM_SUCO_1) and customizing switch for SUS-Registration (SRM_701_SUCO_SUP_REG).

A new potential supplier carries out the self-registration within SUS. After answering the questionaire, I see the new supplier with corresponding contact person within the sus-user administration.

1. Does the purchaser normally approve the suppliers within the SUS or the SRM-system ?

2. In my current szenario the purchaser can log on to the SUS-system and accept or decline the suppliers within the preselection-screen. Is this correct ? I Would prefer to do this in the SRM-system.

3. In the SRM-System a purchaser can

(under stratetic purchasing-business partners-central functions-preselect suppliers) preslelect suppliers Which windows should open now: the preselect-scrreen form the SRM-System or directly from the SUS-System ?

4. if I configure the system so that the preselection-screen from the SRM-System opens i can see the accepted suppliers within a OPI-bases supplier directory - but now it's not possible to mark and tranfer users to SRM-System! What could be my problem ?

I hope someone can describe me the process in more details. I've already read the corresponding documentation but without getting the full understanding of the correct process and it configuration.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

1. Purchaser will approve the suppliers in SRM system. That's where they reside.

2. What roles/authorisations does your purchaser have to login into SUS?

3. Preselect suppliers is an iview from SUS which is created for Purchaser to access in SRM. It is actually SUS system which the Purchaser accesses in SRM

4. Have you set up OPI config to enable the same?

Regards,

Nikhil

axel_beck
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

o.k. so the purchaser aproves suplliers in SRM.

Actually the purchaser has for test reasons the following roles:

/SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE

/SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER

/SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER

/SAPSRM/SUS_ADMIN_PURCH_EHP1

/SAPSRM/SUS_ADMIN_SUPPL_EHP1

/SAPSRM/SUS_INVOICER_EHP1

/SAPSRM/SUS_ORD_COLL_USER_EHP1

/SAPSRM/SUS_SERVICE_AGENT_EHP1

SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER

SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_VENDOR

SAP_EC_SUS_BIDDER

SAP_EC_SUS_DISPATCHER

SAP_EC_SUS_INVOICER

SAP_EC_SUS_MANAGER

SAP_EC_SUS_ORDER_PROCESSOR

SAP_EC_SUS_ROS_PROCESSOR

SAP_EC_SUS_SAR_PROCESSOR

SAP_EC_SUS_SERVICE_AGENT

SAP_EC_SUS_SERVICE_MANAGER

if the purchaser sees the preselection screen he is in SUS (from SRM), that's right ?

I've configured OPI but i'm not sure if everything is correct- do have a detailed description ? Do I have to configure the webservice in the SUS-System, so that he can see the supplier dircetory in the SUS ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Yes, the Purchaser approves suppliers in SRM.

The supplier preselection screen from SUS (which is a BSP page) is made available to the purchaser in SRM as an iview. This Iview is assigned to Purchaser's role so that when the Purchaser logs in, everything appears in a single logon to him.

You have to do the webservice config in SRM

Regards,

Nikhil

axel_beck
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry, for answering so late and thank you for you answer, but as I've not solved my problem I'll try to explain my current configuration and my problem.

At the moment I've changed the role /SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER_EHP1 in SRM, so that, if the purchaser goes on menupoint "Businesspartner-central functions-preselect supllier" the preselection screen form the SUS-System is shown in a separate window.

In this screen "Preselect Suppliers" I can see the suppliers from SUS, but Ive no possibilitiy to mark them and to transfer them to my SRM. There ar no buttons make any other action than searching and no possibilitie to mark the shown entries !

As I'm with this screen within the SUS-system why do I have to configure the supplier directory within the SRM-system ?

Where should I see the supplier directory to transfer suppliers to the SRM.

If there's a possibility to send you some screenshots for a better illustration, please let me know.

Sorry for asking so many questions and thanks for your patience in advance.

Bests regards

Axel

Answers (0)