cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCUSER Register Access Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This post concerns a SAP Netweaver 7.02 SP06 64-bit trial version.

I made license renewal successfully.

Now, when I would like to change an ABAP object, system ask me an access key for BCUSER.

It worked before renewal. I thought BCUSER does not need to be registered in trial version.

Thank you for your help.

Jacques

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found in forum this key:

And it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Second this, it works.

Why this is needed at all, is a good question though, since it is supposed to work for BCUSER with Demo systems after install.  (And demo system users may not have an SID - even if they do, you don'T want to clutter up your OSS system listing with throw-away demo systems).

borofornes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jacques,

You saved me, Thanks .

I had a big problem.

Yesterday, my license SAP Trial will expiration in 3 day.

Then I installed the first license of ABAP Trial after the 90 days trials

All worked fine.

But when  I loged with BCUSER, a windows asked "You are not registered as developer. Please register in the Online Service System (OSS). In the OSS you will receive an access key."

I looked for  in Internet during 1 day, but I've found YOUR SOLUTION this morning.

THANKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boro,

Actually, when installing new 7.03 version, I've found in start.htm page (i.e. installation guide) this developer key in "Install Client" section (same page as installing a new license).

Jacques

borofornes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jacques,

You're right.

I have also found this developer key in the installation documentation for the version 7.02 in

C:\NWASABAPTRIAL70206\DOC\html\gettingstarted.htm a the end of the section "Installing the SAP GUI for Windows (SAP frontend)

+++++++++++++

• Purpose of the BCUSER is to develop applications and maintain the system. If you create or modify SAP objects within the customer namespace (starting with Y or Z), you need to enter the developer key for this user: 29671482393151224771. Enter when prompted. This is not an access keys to modify all objects. You have to create this user yourself. See next page "Create BCUSER".

++++++++++++++

Many times we look for the solution Internet and the solution is in our pc.

Boro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

They never marked topic as answered, but it is. The key still works with trial version. Thank You, U saved me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jacques. That's really help me the key in the start.html

0 Kudos

2016 sep 8, still working for 7.03 NW as TRIAL

Thanks!

Answers (0)