SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating the entries in the MAPR table when listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with listing articles. I have linked the articles to a general assortment and several stores are linked to this assortment. The listing seems to work fine: the articles are listed to the sites and the MARC entries are created . But the MAPR entries are missing. How do I get these created. I have tried using MM46 but that doesn't work.

Kind regards,

Rudy

3 REPLIES 3

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The information in the table is only created if you set up your replensihment parameter in table MARC.

Did you setup the parameter and RP type?

0 Kudos

Thanks,

This explains why the MAPR segments were not created.

This leads to my next question: How do I create these segments for these articles which have created and listed with RP-type 'ND'.

I Have updated the the RP type to an RP-type for which forecasting is required. I did this with transaction MM46.

After doing this the MAPR segment was still not created. I have tried to list them again but without succes.

Kind regards,

Rudy

0 Kudos

Hi,

It was not only the RP-type which needs to be maintained also the forecast model.

I have solved the problem by updating the articles with an LSMW,

Kind regards,

Rudy

Edited by: rfzijp on Oct 7, 2011 10:27 AM