cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

object not fount problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am creating interface determination in Integration Directory . i have given the bussiness service name m not finding the interface mapping in input help. i have created the interface mapping already in integration repository . help me in this.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you set Party = '*' before use Search-Help to select your mapping?

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Can you please check that you are given correct sender and receiver details with namespaces in the interface determination. Once you mention correct details it will generate the mapping name.

If you are using any business component then u can direct copy paste the interface mapping name in the interface determination.

Thanks,

Enivass

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Enivass for reply.

i have given complete detail about sender and receiver detail and i got the inbound interface but not getting the interface mapping.

still having problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Oubound Interface which u gave while creating the Interface Determination and the oubound interface in interface mapping...If both are same only u can see ur interface mapping..

Regards,

Sunitha

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if your outbound and inbound interfaces are added in the sender and reciever services...if they are added then you would be able to see/import.

Regards,

Naveen

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I was using 7.1 with low service pack, I had this issue. This is so weird. But After upgrading to latest service pack 10 this problem is resolved automatically. You can type manually to fill this value and see how that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is a Buss Service, you need to add the interface manually to the Service.

Search and you will find this has been discussed quite often in SDN.