cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network: cannot remove deletion flag

britta_leib2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have faced the following problem. A project has got 2 networks (user error). Both networks have the status DLFL u2019deletion flagu2019 and at one of them this status should be removed again.

When I start the CN22 there is the message "Change is not allowed (NTW u2026)" and I get to the display modus. When I check the transaction analysis (Business processes) I can see that the status u201DRemove deletion flagu201D has got a green light.

The current status of the network is:

ACAS Activity account assignment

CRTD Created

DLFL Deletion flag

MANC Mat. availibility not checked

NMAT No material components

PRC Pre-costed

The network is assigned to a project and wbs element which have both the status REL (Released) and SETC (Settlement rule created).

Is there any idea why the network cannot be changed? How can I get necessary informations?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

currently as you have mentioned network is having DLFL status. you need to remove that status by selecting or clicking on relevant network by following menu path in CJ20N transcation.

Edit > Status > Deletion Flag > Undo

after this DLFL status of network will get removed. now you can make the changes in network.

or same can be removed by using CN22 transaction for that enter your relevant network no and follow the menu path to remove DLFL status.

Edit > Status > Cancel Deletion Flag

after this DLFL status gets removed from the network & you can make changes in network.

Regards,

Sandeep

Edited by: Sandeep Theurkar on Sep 30, 2011 4:23 PM

britta_leib2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

sorry for delayed answer.

I have to correct my informations a bit. As I told there are 2 networks at the project:

1) with status ACAS DLFL MANC NMAT PRC REL

CJ20N: Edit > Status > Cancel Deletion Flag -> Undo is possible. But the customer doesn't want to use this network anymore.

2) with status ACAS CSER DLFL MANC NMAT PCNF PRC REL

CJ20N: Edit > Status > Cancel Deletion Flag -> Undo is NOT possible. The function is not active. But the customer wants to use only this network.

When I check the system status -> Business processes -> there is a green light for 'Remove deletion flag'. If I mark this status and check the transaction analysis there is only a green light for DLFL. There isn't any red status which prohibits to remove the deletion flag.

When I start CJ20N for this project and mark the 2nd network there is a message ""Change" is not allowed (NTW SV0306000)

(BS007). That is because of status DLFL, which is ok obviously. Other status which are prohibited to change the network (DLT LKD TECO CLSD DLFL INAC NOCH LFAN) are not maintained at this network.

That's why I don't understand why I cannot remove the deletion flag.

Kindly regards

Britta