cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination for Intercompany invocie

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a user requirement where user wants the text to be maintained at sales order level and it should be copied only into the intercompany invocie.

with the standard text procedure, is it possible to setup the texts at sales order level and restrict it to delivery and custiomer invoice and to be populated only into intercompany invoice. could you please guide me how shall i proceed further in setting this up.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is already available in standard functionality.

in VOTXN, for the billing type IV, the text procedure 03 is assigned.

in 03, there is text type 0001 which is assigned to Acc se 35 which picks up the text from the sales order header (Text object = VBBK and Text id 0001).

Take INTO CONSIDERATION any impact, and then - if everything is OK -

in VOTXN delete the text procedure assignement - Your billing type (copy of F2) and text procedure 03. And make sure the assignment your copy of IV and 03.

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your reply,

in standard procudure determination for intercompany at billing header is available and we have already starting using it for the standard invocie also. so the text flows from order to delivery and to invoice to IV billing.

now the requirement is for one of hte company codes whic is existing inthe system and wants to have this process customized.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new text determination procedure with same text ID and assign it to Sale order and inter company billing type. Also create new text IDs and use them.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Sharan