cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Charts - X-axis Labels as function of X-axis value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Is there a way to put X-Axis labels in line chart as function of X-axis values ?

For instance, X-axis values are in minutes and I need to show those as Hours.

I'm having Hours as separate column as well, but when its selected as X-axis value column, the line graph is disturbed.

2) Also, how to specify the length/range of X-axis ?

For instance, in dataset if I've x-axis values from 0 to 5 hours but still want to show on graph the X-axis till 8 hours.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I have tried following things with proper datetime format may be help you.

1> in your applet code you can add below param

<PARAM NAME="XAxisDateFormat" VALUE="H">

it will display your levels in hours for more details please refer Date and Time Format under query template in MII help.

2>In your Query template under date range you can select duration and duration unit.

for 8 hour span you can select Duration = 8 and in duration unit = H

I have tested it for a tag query, may be i did not understand your issue properly but hope it helps you!!!

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manoj.

Let me put some more details.

1) The Y-axis values are the plot against minutes on X-axis. These minutes are integers and not datetime (0 to 480 or 720 minutes). What I want is, instead of showing the minutes on X-axis like (0, 60, 120, 180,.....480) can it be shown (0,1,2,3,....8) ?

2) For current shift of 480 minutes for example, the graph is generated in between the shift (say at 247th minutes), the dataset will be having values till that point only. The line plotted should be till that point only but the X-axis length should show complete 480 minutes.

Thanks,

Sumit