Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Contract Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Few clarification on SRM contracts pls:

SRM 5.0:

In SRM 5.0 we can create Local contract and GOA.Local can be used only in SRM and cannot be distributed to backend system.GOA can be distributed as contracts or scheduling agreements to backend.Pls correct me if am wrong.

Also how system decides whether GOA will be distributed as contracts or scheduling agreement.

Also, in SRM 5.0 can we directly create a contract in backend system from the bidding engine.

SRM 7.0:

GOA+LOcal contract = Central contratct.pls coreect me

When the central contract is created in SRM is it dcistributed as Contract or Scheduling agreeemtn in ECC.

Also, in SRM 7.0 is it possible to create contract directly in ecc from the sourcing cockpit.

Thanks,

Venky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. GOA+LOcal contract = Central contratct.pls coreect me

:- Basically Central Contracts are created in SRM and copied to ECC. Then after you can refer that contract as GOA.

2. When the central contract is created in SRM is it dcistributed as Contract or Scheduling agreeemtn in ECC.

:- It's distributed as Contract.

3. Also, in SRM 7.0 is it possible to create contract directly in ecc from the sourcing cockpit.

:- No; it's not possible. You have to create contract in SRM first then you can distribute it to ECC.