cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIC priority needs to defaulted to LOW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Once I do provide contact person and affected person details - then go ahead and create New Activity, there the priority is defaulted to medium . Client wants this to be defaulted to LOW.

I am not aware where to change - Please help me to change this with steps or provide me if any cofig table.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreenivasulu N.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is very simple change as go to table V_HREIC_ACTPRIO and configure medium to be the highest priority number in the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

Thanks for your reply and help.

In my case I have configured the priority in below sequence

1 Very High

2 Hingh

3 Medium

4 Low

The ssytem is picking 3 Medium as default and I require it to be changed to 4 Low.

Is there any feature or BADI to achieve this.

Thanks,

Sreenivasulu Nallani.

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your example below the system will pick up "low" using standard delivered functionality. If you want medium to default in instead of low change low to be 3 and medium to be 4.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jarret, sorry to bother you again. In my case as per the standards it is fetching 3 - Medium as default.

Regards,

Sreenivasulu Nallani.

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would delete all the entries in the table and recreate with medium being the highest number. If this does not work than some custom logic has been written which is overriding the configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks much, the issue has been solved by changing the value of medium as highest

Answers (0)