cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptive Web Service Model - access to settings in WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we want to use an Adaptive Web Service Model in NW 7.3 to access a backend with static data structures, which means that nodes in the model have to contain a specific number of elements.

In the WSDL file, which was imported to create the Web Service Model, this is done by setting the attributes "maxOccurs" and "minOccurs" in the node to the same value, let us say "50".

When executing the model, the Web Dynpro component has to ensure that there are exactly this number of elements in the Context Node which is bound to that model node - otherwise the XML which is produced by the model is not valid for this WSDL.

In the moment, this is done "hard coded" in the component; if a node's name equals "XYZNode", insert 50 elements.

Is there a way to do this dynamically, by asking the ICMIModelClassInfo for this information or something like this?

I know, this is not a must-have, but it would make our programs nicer and more flexible.

Have a nice day,

Bernd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using AWS model to import a webservice in a web dynpro java application developed in Netweaver Developer Studio 7.3. After deploying the application in Netweaver Portal 7.3 we are receiving the runtime error,

Illegal model class renaming: Model classes with QNames '/definitions/types/xsd:schema[5]/xsd:element[15]/xsd:complexType' and '/definitions/types/xsd:schema[5]/xsd:element[15]/xsd:complexType#Choice1' were both renamed to the same name 'com.sap.demo.harmanmdmui.wd.models.newaws1model.RunBatchJobRequest_1'.

Have you faced this issue in deploying the webservice in your application.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Appachi

jerome_lim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you added the external jar to the classpath of SAP Portal ?

kind regards

Ben.J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Appachi,

no, I did not face that issue you described. Sorry, but I think I can't help you with your problem.

Hello everybody,

has anybody got a clue how to solve my problem described in the first post above?

If it is not clear what I need, please ask and I will try to describe my problem with other words.

Have a nice day,

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Appachi,

Are you able to resolve this,i am also getting the same issue while working with AWS,could you please share how you are able to resolve this.

Regards,

Trilochan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Trilochan,

Can you try this if it is helpful:

In "NWA->SOA->Application and Scenario communication->Application Communication"  unassign the service group for the WD and afterwards assign it again.

Read this:

FAQ - Models - Adaptive Web Service - Web Dynpro Java - SCN Wiki

Thanks & Regards,

Patralekha Sur