cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfc to rfc to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do a scenario in which I have sender RFC(asynchronous) and receiver RFC(Synchronous) and response will come back to a flat file finally.

Can anyone please tell , what are the extra communication channels and other configurations I need to do??

Thanks

Rabi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following is the error coming in my sender communication channel.

Sender channel 'CC_SENDER_RFC2RFC' for party '', service 'bs_RFCTORFC' (internal name 'RfcServer[CC_SENDER_RFC2RFC]')

Server data: {jco.server.gwhost=192.168.2.12, jco.server.progid=program_rfc2rfc, jco.server.gwserv=sapgw00, jco.server.unicode=0}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=en, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=000, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=bcuser, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=192.168.2.12}

Current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 1

Channel History

- Error: 2011-09-30 12:16:46 GMT+05:30: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'CC_SENDER_RFC2RFC'

(c559d40caa323e15a96bf00ed9eefabe, party '', schema 'TechnicalSystem', identifier 'NSP#000')

Can you please tell me what is the problem??

Thanks

Rabi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Refresh the Adapter Cache and then test it

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rabipanda,

You can design this Scenario in 2 ways.

1.RFC Lookup

2.Using BPM

If you are working in Pi 7.1 then we have Graphical support for RFC Lookup In Conversion Function in Message mapping.

Additional Configurations in ID :

Receiver Communication channel of adapter type RFC