cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple orders combine to create a single delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a question regarding order combination/creating a single delivery for multiple sales orders.

Here's my scenario

I have two Sales Orders - A & B

Sales Order A

Sold to party - MANS

Ship to party - STAR

Inco term - CIF

Route - Z000234

Delivery date - 10/04/2011

Shipping point - 10PT

Shipping condition - TL

Transportation group - ZSTD

Sales order B (Same data except different Sold to part (SP))

Sold to party - MANT

Ship to party - STAR

Inco term - CIF

Route - Z000234

Delivery date - 10/04/2011

Shipping point - 10PT

Shipping condition - TL

Transportation group - ZSTD

I also verified the delivery procedure for LF - I ma using 001, combination 51 and data transfer header - 001

From my research and knowledge I should be able to create/combine (VL04 or Vl10A) two sales orders if the all of the constraints listed below are same

Ship to party

Inco term

Route

Delivery date

Shipping point

Shipping condition

Transportation group

But am not able make this happen, instead deliveries are being created independently for the two sales orders .

Please suggest if I am missing anything ...or will the system combine deliveries with different sold to's but same ship to's...

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

Did you find any solution to this issue. I have exactly the same problem with me.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Need to check the copy controls between order to delivery T.code VTLA there in header there is a field Combination requirmt there try with routine 51 or 151, for this shipping point and ship to party should be the same.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the copy controls between order and delivery at item level-order requirements.This controls the ctriteria on which combined deliveries can happen.

Regards,

Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Thanks for your reply, can you please elaborate on what exactly the copy control requirements are for this scenario to happen.

I did play around with all possible combination's but nothing seems to work for me.

I primarily worked with transaction VTLA and VOPA

Thanks

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the routine there and read it with the help of your abaper.Also check whether any user exit is active.This will ,hopefully,resolve the issue.

Also please check"Order combination",which is indicated in the Customer master > Sales area data > Shipping tab .

Phani Prasad

Edited by: phani.prasad on Sep 30, 2011 9:49 AM