Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL02N - Ship to Party address

nagarajan_ramudu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please help.

Any idea why the ship to party address in delivery transactions show PO box address? Ship to customer has both physical street address and PO address. I am expecting to display street address in delivery screen. Any configuration changes I have to make?

Thanks

NR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagarajan Ramudu ,

This street address and PO address both will come from the respective customer master, If you maintain both system will give priority to PO address.

So as per my understanding if you want to see the street address in delivery document you should only maintain the street address in customer master general data.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

nagarajan_ramudu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

Due to some reasons, we have both street address and PO box address. Clicking a button to ship-to address each time is a pain. Back to my original question, do we have an option to display street address?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagarajan,

As per my knowledge it has to show the total address of the ship to party address in VL01n or 02 besides ship to party column ,what ever the data you maintained in customer master it will show here for ex: customer name ,Street/House number and Postal Code/City.For this no need to do any settings,need to check the length of the data you have given in customer master.

regards

Ram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagarajan Ramudu,

I hope, this is the standard behavior of sap.Try to convince your client by above solutions which are mentioned.

Since going for development is not suggestible for this requirement.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Delivery screen beside ship to party field there is an icon when User clikcs on it he can see the entire address of ship to party.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan