cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change pointer doesn't triggers IDoc

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We've an outbound interface for sending customers to legacy system through IDoc > PI > SQL.

As it was defined in DB52 (ECC):

Object	Table	Field
DEBI	KNA1	LOEVM

When users mark customer for deletion (t-code VD06 or XD02, don't know exactly how) the IDoc is generated, so the customer is deleted in the legacy system.

However, when the user access again (maybe through XD02 or VD06 or someway else) and undo tha To-be-deleted flag, the IDoc is not being generated, and it must be triggered and send all the relevant related information for the customer to be created/updated in the target system.

Does anyone know how I can fix that?

Tks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your post, what I comprehend is that you are using DEBMAS05. The Change pointer is working when Customers are getting created, changed and deleted. Only in case when deleted customers delete flag is unchecked it is not getting triggered.

Let us know if that is the problem.

Regards,

Indranil

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Exactly that.

DEBMAS07 IDoc.

And that is correct, when the customer is marked to be deleted, as the field is already in the change pointer configurations (BD60, BD61, BD50 and so on) to create the IDoc, it works fine.

However, when the customer, afterward, is unmarked (not to be deleted anymore), it should generate the outbound IDoc and the interface should re-create the customer in the target system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a BADI implementation IF_EX_BDCP_BEFORE_WRITE~FILTER_BDCPV_BEFORE_WRITE which gets triggered everytime we have change pointers getting triggered.

Can you debug this and check if in your case it is getting triggered?

Regards,

Indranil

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Indranil. I put a break point there and changed a customer (changed a field that is present in the BD52 change pointer configs) however, although the IDoc was created and sent, it didn't stop in the BADI you mentioned before.

Is there any other I can try?

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may want to raise this in an ABAP forum(Data transfers) to get better/more responses.

Best Regards,

Ravi