cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-ID 7.1 ITS Mobile UI Configuration

james_tucker2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Whenever I try to login to the Auto-ID ITS Mobile UI (/AIN/UIMOBURL), it causes a dump stating that

Template "ain_mobile\99\include/cuaarea.html" contains syntax errors and

therefore could not be compiled.

Cause of error:Include "include/mesgs" not available.

The syntax error is in row: 25, column: 85

The incorrect HTMLB line is:

"`include(~service="itsmobile", ~language="", ~theme="99",

~name="include/mesgs.html")`"

I am thinking we have not completed a required configuration step, but I have been unable to locate the latest config guides for Auto-ID 7.1 via Solution Manager to verify.

The only documentation I've been able to find irt the ITS Mobile config in Auto-ID 7.1 is http://help.sap.com/saphelp_aii710/helpdata/en/42/efa79253491a71e10000000a422035/content.htm, but it basically says to refer to the configuration documentation in SolMan.

If anyone can advise where I should look within SolMan, I'd be most thankful.

Update:

I've verified that the Internet Service AIN_MOBILE is Published as a Complete Service via SE80.

I've created a service via ICF under /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/ain_mobile and configured CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS as the Handler

When I go to SE80 and test using Execute Service it loads http://<default_host>:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/ain_mobile, but it says Communication failure. If I setup ain_mobile as an internal alias referencing /sap/scm/ain_mobile then the abap dump occurs.

JT

Edited by: James Tucker on Oct 4, 2011 1:02 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_lffler
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I had the same problem. The reason was that within internet service ITSMOBILE the include MESGS was by default only saved, but not published internally.

Solution:

• Call SE80 with Internet Service ITSMOBILE
  • Navigate to "Topic 99" -> "HTML Templates" -> "INCLUDE"
  • Right-Click on "MESGS" and publish
  • (or publish the complete service)