Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standrad smartform and standard print program not available in ECC 6.0

former_member283828
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a requirement like, I need to change the logo of the standrad smartform based on the company code.

The standard smartform name is '/SMBUSE/US_MMGR3'.

I have searched for the above form in ECC 6.0 and could not find one.

is the issue because of installation or configuration?

Please let me know what need to be installed or configured. so that I can give directions to the respective basis / functional guys.

please let me know the standard print program for the above smartform and how can I find the same.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran Kumar K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member283828
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

There is not even one standard smartform in the system.

Any idea?

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran Kumar K

former_member283828
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

No standard smartform's were available because SAP Best Practises was not installed in the system.

If standard smarforms are not installed then in this case we need to need to download the forms and upload them in our system.

We need to copy paste the standard print program's as well.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran Kumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The some of the smartforms come with enhancement package. I think your system is not having the same.

You need to download the form from the system it is available and upload it into your system

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some smartforms were changed over to Adobe Forms in ECC 6.0. We ran into a similar issue during an upgrade and had to install ADS (Adobe Document Services) to use the forms. This is just one thought. Sounds like you may want to open a message with SAP OSS since it is a standard form and ask them. Best of luck.