Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM7 Standard Portal Roles Documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a documentation for the SAP standard Portal roles delivered with SRM7?

We are in the middle of a prototyping effort for an upgrade form SRM4 and I want to use standard roles in EP for now.

Regards,

Matthias

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it in the SAP Help Portal.

0 Kudos

Excellent. Thank you for using the search and confirmation! If you have any follow up questions or discussions I would be very interested

Us moderators have to battle to no end with people who are shy of making a basic search on their own... do not follow up... and then ask the next "how to" question with the "points lovers" rushing in to lost help.sap.com information for them.

Thanks again for closing your own thread and pointing to the source which a search will find!

Julius

0 Kudos

No problem. When I ran my first search I was only able to find generic SAP notes on how to create your own Portal roles in SRM7. On second attempt I found a more detailed role descrioption here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/f4/1b962bda07450b9076bb66a7d42fa7/frameset.htm

Regards,

Matthias