Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off warning messages in PFCG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't seem to find any information on how to turn off the large pop-up warning message that comes up in PFCG the moment I click the Change pencil icon. It is warning about using SU25 etc and it is very annoying having to click through this message every time I change a role which is multiple times a day! There are other informational popups too that I would like to turn off.

Is there any way to do this or is this just something that SAP thinks I need to see over and over again? I don't mind the warning messages and the errors but the informational ones that pop up and take over the screen are just annoying after the first few times.

Hopefully this is something easy to change and I just can't seem to find out how!

I appreciate any input

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

is it coming suddenly after any upgrade or installation?

In general the SU25 warning message prompted when you have inconsistency in USOBT* tables.

you should run Step 1 in SU25 steps once again

0 Kudos

No, I have been here for over 6 months and no new upgrades or installations have taken place.

Are you saying that I need to run SU25 again? Is there any risk in doing that?

0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, there is Risk, all the custom authorization check that wiped out and filled with SAP default values.

If you dont have any custom authorization check then you are safe.

can you past error message here

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

You did not read the message and have not been for basic training about SU25.

Thread locked.

ps: do NOT run step 1 again if someone else did a good job!!

pps: Do NOT click on "Accept SAP file" in step 2B if someone else did a good job!!

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Sep 29, 2011 11:39 PM