cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 12.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is MII 12.0 is compatible with ECC 5.0? And I also would like to know which is the service pack for MII 12.0 that has got most fixes.

Thanks,

Raveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes - there is really no version dependency, but moreso that MII is limited to the BAPI's and RFC's that are in the ECC system on the other end. Any additional modules or enhancement packs after ECC 5.0 will not be available to MII.

The latest service pack and patches are available on Service Marketplace, and for 12.0 the latest is Service Pack 12 patch 1: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1575714

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeremy,

Can you help me to understand what do you mean by Any additional modules or enhancement packs after ECC 5.0 will not be available to MII. We are basically looking for web services that can be used in MII, are there any limitations with these versions.

Thanks,

Raveen

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your only limit will by the functionality offered by ECC 5.0, meaning any new functionality introduced in newer ECC versions will not be available, but in general you will be able to use any BAPI in the list (from the search option in the JCO action block).

If you were comparing the functionality differences between 4.6 and ECC 6.0, then I imagine the gap would be larger than ECC 5 to 6.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeremy, I got it.

Regards,

Raveen

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raveen,

You may not see very many webservices (ES) in ECC 5.0 versus ECC 6.0. I don't think there were many, if any, in that package.

Regards,

Mike

Answers (0)