cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman upgr 710 - Error in Config step (Phase PREP_INTEGRATION/DYNSPCADD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

I am performing an upgrade Solman701 to 710 using SOLMANUP. tool. Linux/Oracle

The upgrade got stuck on Configuration step (phase PREP_INTEGRATION/DYNSPCADD) wit the following Warning:

Manual Actions:

WARNING:Your source system is secured by the SAPCryptolib.

To keep the security setting, put a SAPCryptolib archive suitable for your server platform into the download directory.

Download the SAPCryptolib from the SAP Service Marketplace as described in the SAP Note 455033 or comment out the corresponding SSF parameters at the system profile temporary during the upgrade.

I downloaded the SAPCryptolib (900000115.SAR) and put it on the download directory but when I ran the phase step/phase again it came up again the same error. I even "sapcar" it and put it on /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in but it still complains with the same error.

I also checked the note 1302772 but didtnt work either.

Anybody can give me some suggestions on how to go further?

Thanks in advance, Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please stop solmanup and start the tool again and see if error still comes. There is no need to uncar this file in EPS/in as it is part of kernel.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reponses.

I tried to run the SOLMANUP from the beginning (reset the upgrade and start again) but I am still stucked at the same error.

This time I had the sapcryptolib file (900000115.SAR) in the download directory since the beginning.

Any other suggestions?

Regards, Marc

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try a work around by commenting SSF parameters and then try to repeat this phase.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny,

As you suggested I commented the SSF parameters:

ssf/name,

ssf/ssfapi_lib

sec/libsapsecu

Unfortunately after relaunching the phase, the same error persists....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny.

I tried again and it went through this time.

Regards, Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny,

Your advice solved the problem.

Placing the cryptolib in any way (packed, unpacked, ...) in any directory did not circumvent the error message.

So commenting the SSF parameters in the SAP profiles (default and instance), restarting the SAP system and repeating the SUM phase avoided the error.

Regards, Torsten

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think that the solution is quite simple.

During the upgrade the software is not able to unpack the SAR file and select the correct sapcryptolib files and store these files in the new kernel directory.

So if you help the upgrade program to unpack the SAR cryptolib file and copy the cryptolib files to the new kernel directory the upgrade could proceed.

Kind regards,

Richard Meijn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you try to put 'Extracted' version of .SAR file in the download directory ?

And did you just 'repeat' the phase from the same sessions of SolmanUp Or tried to stop SolmanUP and then started from the same phase ?

'I also checked the note 1302772 but didtnt work either.'

Note 1302772 is applicable only for SAP EhPi I think, not for SolmanUP.

Thanks